The ADDI dress is as beautiful as it is KIND!
- 🎗️ A beautiful custom designed print to symbolize the fight against cancer
- 🎗️ An empire style bodice with delicate puffed sleeves and square neckline
- 🎗️Lace and bow details are featured on the sleeves, while a gathered chiffon ruffle accents the empire bodice.
- 🎗️The skirt is comprised of 2 layers of soft chiffon and a soft lining.
- 🎗️The back is finished with an invisible zipper and satin sash
- 🎗️ All net proceeds from dress sales will be donated to CURE Childhood Cancer foundation
Please read carefully for help choosing the best fit for your chid!
1️⃣ The CHEST measurements is the most important for sizing through the bodice. This dress has no stretch. Measure your child's chest by pulling a tape measure around their chest, being sure to pull it taught but not squeezing.
2️⃣ Take the measurement of your child's chest and ADD 2 INCHES. Look for the closest size to this number on the size chart
3️⃣ Since this dress has no stretch, it is very important to add the 2 inches of ease to your child's chest measurement!!
4️⃣ Remember that the size chart shows the finished size of the DRESS, not the measurements of your child.
🎗️ TO FIND YOUR BEST FIT 🎗️
Measure your child's CHEST and add 2" for ease. Find the closest size on the chart
Both models are 4 years old wearing a size 5. The model with the flower hair bloom has a 21.75" chest and is 44" tall. Addi has a 22.5" chest and is 43" tall. Both girls have perfect fit with little room to grow.